A quick update on the PiMac G4 project.
Today, finally, sees the arrival of the the final parts for the project, in this case it was the 1K resistors.
Yesterday, however, saw the arrival of the final piece of a another project of mine, a personal one, that I must complete first. I’ve been doing that project for over a year now, and it is finally in its last stage. Even if it wasn’t in its last stage, that project has to take precedence over the PiMac project as I have spent much more money on this first project. It won’t take long to complete, but I must complete it before I can move onto the PiMac project.
To tide you over though, here is a picture of all of the parts I have purchased for the PiMac project.
Here we have:
- 1x 12v/5v AC/DC PSU with Molex connection
- 1x 800Mhz iMac G4 neck unit w/ cables & connectors
- 200x 1K resistors (I know I only need three, but they were really cheap)
- 1x Female DVI adaptor
- 1x Rocker switch
- 1x Set of Torx screwdrivers
- 1x Three-way Molex splitter
- Various Alligator clips, cables and jumper cables
And of course, a whole iMac G4 to BUTCHER!
And, to tide you over even more, here is a sneak peak at my next project:
If that still doesn’t hold you, watch Daria, on Netflix.